Sunday, April 11, 2010

Journal 10

Infographic
I really liked how easily the information was presented. Could be a little more exciting.

Videos
The State of the Planet
This was a pretty good video and the transitions were smooth. But mostly I liked the content of the video more than I really liked the video. It got a little boring because it got pretty predictable after a while.
I have watched this video before and I really enjoyed watching it again. The color scheme was a given but still appropriate for the film. I liked the mix of the background song with the words and random sounds. Great transitions and movement from one thought to the next.
I really liked the style in this video. The sketches look really cool and worked well for the video.
I liked how this video used animation that looked like a 2D space and then also used animation that looked like a 3D space. The contrast was really compelling as were the layers in the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment